Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ode to my students

This past 7 weeks have been a wonderful time for me and i hope it's the same for all of you as well. I have not only earned your respect but i have made wonderful friends that i will miss. This blogspot will always be here for all of you to 'scrutinize' and use to write anything you want from now on. I do hope you all will continue to blog here about things, anything so that I can always come here and read and we can keep in touch through the cyberspace. Thank you for everything.

Always your teacher.

Ms Jessy

3 Comments:

Blogger scorpioneo said...

:) english is boring only when u think it is. That's what i believe in. I know it's boring becoz most of my students think that way...and i do try my best to make things more interesting...but time always doesn't permit it :) take care and thank you for the complement.

10:53 PM

 
Blogger eyries said...

ehehe... miss jess, can see u fencing around. Feel free to spam on my blog =)

www.shijinrhapzody.blogspot.com
www.aoi-rhapsody.blogspot.com

good luck in everything..
btw, 1st time i saw u, i was like.. cool, an active lecturer... XD better than most ^^ rock on!

1:06 AM

 
Blogger William Hew said...

Thanks alot Ms Jessy~~ Wish you 一路風順~~ Wondering if blogspot can display Chinese :p
May you always be happy and well..

Hew
PM09, 2005

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home